2022-04-06: Technical Assistants for the Python Lab
The Department of Data Science in Biomedicine of the PLRI is looking for two teaching assistants (20h per month) for the Summer Semester 2022.
- support in the supervision of the Python Lab
- support of the team in teaching-related projects with focus on machine learning, programming, data science
- other auxiliary tasks
- basic knowledge of Python
- willingness to learn new concepts
- independent work
- availability according to mutual agreement
- flexible working hours
- interdisciplinary, open and friendly working environment
- long-term involvement in research and teaching in case of interest and qualification
Severely disabled persons will be given preference in the case of equal suitability. Proof of disability must be enclosed. Personal data will be stored for the purposes of the application process.
If you are interested, please send your application with a short CV via e-mail to Lisa-Marie Bente (email@example.com).←back to news