2023-01-26: Data Science Post-Doc (f/d/m) in the BMBF-funded project "CKDNapp"
Die AG "Clinical Data Science" (Prof. Zacharias) am PLRI bietet eine Data Science Post-Doc (f/d/m) Stelle im BMBF-gefundeten Projekt "CKDNapp" an.
- training and evaluation of high-dimensional machine learning models
- interpretation of machine learning models within biomedical context with the aid of expert nephrologists
- presentation to the scientific community, i.e., by publishing in high-level journals and via presentations at international conferences
- co-supervision of graduate student work in the CKDNapp project
- PhD degree in data science/bioinformatics/computational biology/physics or similar research fields
- strong background in the work with biomedical and/or metabolomics data, machine learning, and statistical programming languages like R or PYTHON
- proficiency in English (written and oral)
- desired: knowledge of the German language
Please apply through the official MHH website (https://mhh.hr4you.org/job/view/1640/data-science-post-doc-f-d-m-in-the-bmbf-funded-project-ckdnapp?page_lang=en).←back to news